Hi, waiting to start :)

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Hi I'm Emma I'm 23 and I'm due to start ll next week. I'm feeling really motivated and seriously excited about the fact I've finally given myself the kick up the ass to do this.

I put on 7st when I had my first child who's now 5 and have never lost it so nows the time.

My biggest incentive is my children but my husband has promised me my tummy tuck and boob job (I want everything put back where it rightfully belongs) and I want to get to somewhere between 9 and 10st before going for it!

I have tried every diet going and things like ww just come back and bite me in the ass, when you can eat what you like it's so tempting to just keep going and...... I always kept going lol.

Anyway hope to get to know you all better!

Emma xXx

hey welcome emma! u shoudl join the oct group (altho may be november but that dnt matter). I was soooo excited like you to start and all i can say is make it through the 1st week and you will be fine! I cant believe im now on week 4 and lost 1 and half stone in 3 weeks its madness! i have done the same as u ww and slim world but its 1lb on 1 off sooo depressing! if u stick to this diet u will see results and its easy! gd luck with ur first few days next week n if u have any questions everyone on here is lovely!

Hi Emma

I'm also waiting to start but I don't have a date yet. LLC is on holiday at the moment.

Good luck for next week and I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi Emma,

Welcome! And good luck.

Sounds like you've got some good support behind you!

B x

Hi well done everyone, I'm now 3 days in and not finding it as hard as i expected, although today has been the hardest yet in terms of wanting the food that i so lovingly prepare for my children lol!

xXx

hi there. Very jealous you've been promised a tuck and boob job. I'm saving up for mine now that I've got all this excess skin!
I didn't find it hard at all to start with. In fact, the hardest bit is starting eating again but don't think about that yet!
I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. Keep drinking plenty of water is the key to success.
All the best x

I'm trying not to think about the excess skin yet. This time next year probably will be bearing down on me. But hey, you have to wait for a year after weightloss anyway, right?!

B x

Back