Hi...*waves* I'm a newbie to the forum and to RC....just wanted to say Hi :-)

Lou51

Hi guys and girls

I am on week 2 of the RC Ultimate GI Jeans diet and think I am getting on ok. I am doing it by using the book. I'm not a member of a group. I am also using a variety of RC DVD's and trying to exercise 5 times a week. I have also ordered a RC cookbook and some measuring pots. All in all I think it is going well.....I found MiniMins whilst trying to find a RC forum and am so pleased I did.
Luckily, (and for the first time) my other half is also following the plan with me. It's the first time I have ever doen a diet with someone, and previously have always done it on my own....I have to say, its really nice to have someone to do the diet with and also not have to do diffirent dinners. The main thinkgs I am struggling with a bit are chocolate and cheese! I know that after this week my allowance will go up though *phew*

I have been reading through the threads and they are all really helpful.....nice to 'meet' you all xxx

:sign0144::grouphugg:

Hi Lou and welcome to the RC forum!

I really wish my fiance would join in with me but he refuses, although he does eat the same dinners as me, just a slightly bigger portion! I'm glad it's going well so far :)

Hi Ange, thanks for the welcome. I have never had anyone to diet with before now....it's odd but good. At least your other half eats the food with no problem. That's one less thimg to think about :)

Back