hi

hello everyone first time on here:wave_cry: glad i found this site need some support on my weightloss started my diet last week starting weight 13st 71bs have lost 7 pounds after my weigh in this morning. i still have a way to go im about 3 stone over weight:cry:have started on the ea sports on my wii which i love. im 47 married with 1 daughter and 5 stepsons im hoping for support and to give support

Welcome LOOBYLOO47:welcome:

Well done you on your 7lb off!!!:happy096:

Good for you doing exercise, that will help tone you up!

What diet are you doing?

Love Mini xxx

Hi, I just started this week too and am of a similar weight as you. 7lbs in the first week is fantastic – well done! :winner:

best of luck with the rest of your weight loss journey! Everyone on here is really friendly so its a great help and support network

hi it is one i have designed my self with foods i like, its not strict just breakfast. dinner and tea. have cut out bread, biscuits it seems to be working at the mo. but i think the exercise is doing me good the most didnt realise how much fun it can be. haing trouble at the moment working my way round the site. ive noticed you all have where your from etc but i cannot find how to do it can you help please?

Hi and welcome. To add extra details about yourself
UserCP
Your profile
Edit your details
Additional information
Save changes

Irene xx

thanks

thanks for the warm welcome i have now found the details i need, but im unable to upload a picture or anything it keeps saying i dont have rights .. :)

Back