Hi

Hi Everyone :flirt2:

I'm just getting to used to your site. So i maybe a little quite. But i look forward to posting and supporting others in there weight loss journey.

My names Michelle, 28, from Southampton. I started Xenical on Thursday. Even though i have been eating well i have had a few side effects and one accident (lucky it happened at home) which nearly made me want to quit. However i have been told because i suffer with IBS it could make the side effects happen for a few days anyway. But i don't think i have ever been so scared to eat, break wind or anything :eek: I try to laugh it off but it is hard. If anyone has any tips or advice then i am all ears :D

I used to be sporting and healthy until a fwe years ago when i had an accident. Then i seemed to pile on nearly 11 stone.

So here i am needing to lose that 11 stone. The only problem i have is the exercise issue, my exercise is limited due to my hip disability. So trying to find alternatives and also the motivation. I want to lose weight, i need to lose weight but yet i admit i like food as well :(

Could really use support :(

Hey there Michelle and welcome.

I think everybody has a few slip-ups when they first start xenical, it takes a while to figure out what not to eat, there's a good thread on the Xenical forum about how much fat to eat and stuff which you might find helpful.

As for exercise i suggest swimming because it means less pressure on your hip joints,or chair exercises and would suggest avoiding anything high impact.If you start off slowly then you should be ok.

Everyone on here is really nice and supportive so i'm sure if you need any help or advice you will be able to find answers and support.:)

Thank you for your response. I one of those that still can't swim at 28 but my mother in law is going to help there. So that's going to be added to my exercising.

I have just posted this down at xenical section as well and will have a look at the posts there.

Thanks for the welcome and advice, much appreciated :)

Back