hi

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
hi im on liprotrim but really struggling ive done ww and thinking of going back to that or sw but i want to more about sw and the days ect and has anyone had good losses?

Ive done ww before and im hoping the new challenge of having to think about sw plan will help me stick to it get to complacent with ww now!!!

Hi!

I have been doing sw since the end of August and have lost 1stone 10lbs (an average of 1lb a week). That may not seem enormous but when you throw a hen weekend, a holiday in Egypt, a wedding and christmas in there along with the occasional birthday bash it isn't bad!

I have to say its working for me - I haven't felt hungry a single day, its coming off slowly but surely and I genuinely feel that this is something I will be able to maintain for ever.

Give it a go- it encourages healthy eating too!:eat:

i just want to lose weight and be happy and with a plan ythat works x

It has taken me ten months to lose nerly two stone but that is nearly all I had to lose. it is always slower if you have less to lose.I feel that no way would I have been able to maintian a diet this long had it not been for the freedom SW gives you. I would have probably given up several months back. it is so easy to follow. the weight loss is gradual which means it is likely to be fat not lean tissue you are losing. xx

Back