Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smith39, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. smith39

smith39 Member

I have been a member of Minimins before under the name of paula36. I am thinking of doing the shakes again. I live in OZ now so it won't be Cambridge or Lighterlife. We have shakes here so there exactly the same:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello and welcome so what diet will you be following? xx
  4. smith39

smith39 Member

Hi hun,

I would like to do 3 shakes a day, I have been doing 2 shakes and a meal.I'm so frustrated with my weight. I had lapband surgery over a year ago and had to have all my fill out as I was constantly sick:cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

so doing SS plan then.!!! when did you start then? do you have a consultant then or doing by yourself? !x

sorry lot's of questions lol x
  6. smith39

smith39 Member

I'm just doing it myself, my friend is doing it as well. Her name is Tracy3178. Ive got my family over from England a week on Thursday so I will do 2 shakes and a meal then for the 3 weeks their over. I am sick of dietingxx:cry:
  7. smith39

smith39 Member

How long have you been doing it for and how much have you lost?:)
  8. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I am a restarter my third time got my last 6 lbs to go now, the hardest i would say really.!

It's good that you have company on the diet you will be fine im sure. I started last year May, im off plan today as it's mother's day.x
  9. cddownunder

cddownunder Member

Hi Paula,

I live in Australia (GC) and have just started Cambridge for the third time. The first time I lost 4 stone, 2nd time was a fail, this time I hope to loose the 4 stone again and then go on the 'light n easy' food diet (available in aus) so that I can learn about healthy portion sizes etc. The shakes they sell at the chemist, I dont think are the same, as in you can only have two a day and must eat a meal. I have tried a few brands too and didnt like them at all. Good luck to you.
  10. smith39

smith39 Member

HI GUYS,
  11. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hang in there dear ((hug))
  12. smith39

smith39 Member

13. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Yes keep going. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.