Hi

smith39

Hi,

I have been a member of Minimins before under the name of paula36. I am thinking of doing the shakes again. I live in OZ now so it won't be Cambridge or Lighterlife. We have shakes here so there exactly the same:)

Hi hun,

I would like to do 3 shakes a day, I have been doing 2 shakes and a meal.I'm so frustrated with my weight. I had lapband surgery over a year ago and had to have all my fill out as I was constantly sick:cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so doing SS plan then.!!! when did you start then? do you have a consultant then or doing by yourself? !x

sorry lot's of questions lol x

I'm just doing it myself, my friend is doing it as well. Her name is Tracy3178. Ive got my family over from England a week on Thursday so I will do 2 shakes and a meal then for the 3 weeks their over. I am sick of dietingxx:cry:

I am a restarter my third time got my last 6 lbs to go now, the hardest i would say really.!

It's good that you have company on the diet you will be fine im sure. I started last year May, im off plan today as it's mother's day.x

Hi,

I have been a member of Minimins before under the name of paula36. I am thinking of doing the shakes again. I live in OZ now so it won't be Cambridge or Lighterlife. We have shakes here so there exactly the same:)

Hi Paula,

I live in Australia (GC) and have just started Cambridge for the third time. The first time I lost 4 stone, 2nd time was a fail, this time I hope to loose the 4 stone again and then go on the 'light n easy' food diet (available in aus) so that I can learn about healthy portion sizes etc. The shakes they sell at the chemist, I dont think are the same, as in you can only have two a day and must eat a meal. I have tried a few brands too and didnt like them at all. Good luck to you.

Hang in there dear ((hug))

Back