Hi

gina_1685

Hi, I am new to the site although I have been following slimming world since January, I wondered if you could help me to get a weight loss ticker on my page please?

Hi Georgina,

I'm also new on here only joined up yesterday. I started the slimming world diet in January too. It looks like your doing well so far. I hope your enjoying the diet, I know I am and I'm finding the results great.

Good Luck

Helen x

Hi to you both,

Thanks for the link Irene. Helen, I am enjoying the diet as I like my food so it means I can still have decent size portions! I always read the threads on here when I need advice so I thought I would join for a bit of an extra push. I started off really well, then stayed the same for a bit in March due to too many social events but now I have been back on track for a couple of weeks.

I have tried to lose weight all of my adult life never managing to get below ten and a half stone! But I really pigged out at xmas and got up to 13 stone, I put weight on so easily. I am going on holiday with my boyfriend and two other couples at the end of June, both of which girls have very slim figures! I don't want to be the fat one so I am being good as gold and going to the gym five or 6 days a week in order to slim down and tone up as much as poss by then!

How are you getting on?

Back