Hi

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Hello everyone!

Just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself. I actually started Celebrity Slim on Monday but found the taste and the cost not really to my liking so i have swapped over to SF. I've done SF in the past but never really took it seriously, i stuck to it through the day but was still eating the same amounts of rubbish on a evening and then wondering why i wasn't losing any weight! Fingers crossed i should do better this time, plus i've cut out a lot of carbs and i'm doing a least 10,000 steps a day so fingers crossed for my first weigh in!

I look forward to sharing my sucesses with you all x

Good Luck Sarah, it looks like we started on the same date, are you weighing in on Mondays?
I did the same as you before with slimfast, stuck to it during the day then ate junk in the evening and then got fed up when I only lost a couple of pounds over 4 weeks. Fingers crossed we both do better this time

Good luck with slimfast,,,, if evenings are your weakeness what about changing your evening meal to a little bit later if you can and see if that makes a difference ive done this a few times and it helps me or keep your snacks till evening when you know your gonna want them

Bit disapointed in myself today as i ate loads last night. I was so hungry when i got home and instead os snacking on appropiate stuff i hit the junk! But hey ho today is another day. Just had a bit of a shock though, i've just opened my lunch time shake and what i thought was chocolate when i got it out of the fridge is actually cafe latte, not sure i'm gonna like this.....

Back