Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by carrot_tit, 26 May 2010 Social URL.

1. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hello everyone!

Just thought i'd stop by and introduce myself. I actually started Celebrity Slim on Monday but found the taste and the cost not really to my liking so i have swapped over to SF. I've done SF in the past but never really took it seriously, i stuck to it through the day but was still eating the same amounts of rubbish on a evening and then wondering why i wasn't losing any weight! Fingers crossed i should do better this time, plus i've cut out a lot of carbs and i'm doing a least 10,000 steps a day so fingers crossed for my first weigh in!

I look forward to sharing my sucesses with you all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara84

tara84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Good Luck Sarah, it looks like we started on the same date, are you weighing in on Mondays?
    I did the same as you before with slimfast, stuck to it during the day then ate junk in the evening and then got fed up when I only lost a couple of pounds over 4 weeks. Fingers crossed we both do better this time

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Good luck to both of you! xx

5. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    Thanks everyone

I usually get weighed on a Sunday morning as i always forget on a Monday cos i'm usually running about the houses like a lunatic trying to get ready for work!

6. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    Good luck with slimfast,,,, if evenings are your weakeness what about changing your evening meal to a little bit later if you can and see if that makes a difference ive done this a few times and it helps me or keep your snacks till evening when you know your gonna want them

7. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    Bit disapointed in myself today as i ate loads last night. I was so hungry when i got home and instead os snacking on appropiate stuff i hit the junk! But hey ho today is another day. Just had a bit of a shock though, i've just opened my lunch time shake and what i thought was chocolate when i got it out of the fridge is actually cafe latte, not sure i'm gonna like this.....

8. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I don't like the Cafe Latte one much. If you want something similar try mixing some coffee into a small amount of water or milk and add it to a vanilla shake :)

9. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    Yeah the cafe latte one was awful! Made me shudder. Back to good old strawberry tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.