Hi!

Rose+Boy

So, my name is Rose and I am trying to lose weight! I have had problems with my weight since I was about 13 and after I left high school my weight started to rise due to limited exercise. Now, I am trying to get to my goal by the time I meet up with high school friends for our reunion in November. Also trying to lose weight is my dog Boy! I recently adopted him and he is almost twice the weight a dog of his breed should be. He has lost 8lbs since I adopted him 2 months ago.
I am not on a particular diet, I am trying to eat minimally but healthily and keep up the exercise. I jog for 45 mins every other day and cycle for 1 1/2 hours a day with my dog.
While Boy is great company out jogging, he is not great on advice so I am here looking for support and advice on dieting!

Thanks for reading this, and I wish you all the best! :)

Welcome aboard Rose. I'm envious of your commitment to exercise - well done! And Boy sounds like the best company to have while you are out and about cycling. I look forward to hearing more about you both ... and I'm sure you can get to your goal in time for the school reunion in November. Just think how great it will be to meet up with everyone and knowing you are looking fabulous!

Back