hi

Hiya good luck this diet is amazing if you stick with it 100%....you will be amazed at how much you lose.......the first few days are the hardest, but make sure you drink your water.....and black teas/coffees.....as water is very very important.

Also take your measurements......all over as you will be surprised how much comes off....I even went down one shoe size....lol

Be strong and if you find it hard come on here and we will help and support you.....also we have an arcade too.....that is brilliant for passing the hours lol

GOOD LUCK X

the support you get here is wonderfull and you gets lots of helpfull information and encouragement I wish you lots of luck on your future weight loss

Hiya
Welcome and good luck, I am new to this but I am sure you will find lots of support and inspiration on here, its good to talk to others going through the same thing :)

Hey hun welcome to the lovely world of LT!! As everyone has said keep drinking the water (you will feel like a fish at times), be very close to a toilet for the first few days because you will be peeing like there's no tomorrow ;), take shakes regularly, stay distracted, if you feel stuck or need to chat to someone come on here it's great to get over a hump!

Best of luck on your first week and keep us posted on how you are getting on xxx

Back