Hi

Rachx

Hi this has been my first week on slimming world EE plan and i am really enjoying it so far. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed i get a good result :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your first weigh in.

hey hun
welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

welcome to the forum,wishing you well on your weight loss journey

xoxo

Hi thanks everyone. Had my first weigh in 2nite and i have lost 6lbs!. soooo pleased and looking forward to another week on the EE plan. :)

Wow thats an amazing loss hun, you must be very proud, well done! A loss like that can only make you want to carry on - fantastic!
Welcome to the forums too! Hope to see you around! :) X

:)Thank you. i am really happy with my loss so far. so glad the plan is working i'm more determind than ever now i can see it is working. aiming for 2lbs off next week:)

:)Thank you. i am really happy with my loss so far. so glad the plan is working i'm more determind than ever now i can see it is working. aiming for 2lbs off next week:)
I don't blame you, thats a really great loss. It makes things so much more easy when you see your work paying off, it makes it seem so much more worthwhile.
I see you're from Co Durham - not far from me, always good to have another north easterner on board :D X

Back