Discussion in 'Maintenance Diaries' started by Sarah-Lou, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Lou

Sarah-Lou Member

Hi, I started to diet the day after Christmas. I felt awful. Disgusted with how I looked. As soon as I made my mind up, and got to dieting. I've been through a few diets that didn't work before. But I've got to try this time even harder. As I am trying for a baby.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Sarah-Lou --

I am sorry that you are feeling so low. I hope that things are going better now. Have you been managing with the diet?

I think that you may have started your diary in the wrong part of the forum -- this is the maintenance section. If you want you can contact a forum admistrator and as to have your diary moved to the CD diaries section or members section or something along those lines.

Good Luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.