Hi

Sarah-Lou

My name is Sarah, I'm 25 and very unhappy with the way I look. I started my diet the day after Christmas as I had had enough.

I've joined here to day for support that u need to lose this weight I gained when I had my son. Motivation is the key.

Happy New Year to all that read this.

I'm doing slimming world. I find that a bit easier than WW but I did see the pro points advert and wondered what that was all about.

Btw, my names Surraya, I'm 27 and I'm from Wales.

I'm still trying to get my bearings with this app too, the tips are not very helpful. Lol.

head over to the weight watchers section on here,,you'll get lots of info there

Hi welcome to the site!

give it a few days and you will get used to the forums x

every thing that you write, you will automatically be subscribed to meaning that if you want to find posts that you have wrote on to see if anyone has answered a question, you can click on the USER CP BUTTON at the top left hand side, and a menu will appear on the left giving you options like profile, avatar, if you look further down there is a SUBSCRIPTION BUTTON CLICK THAT and all the posts that you have started or even wrote on will be brought up on the right hand side.

Or u can click on the QUICK LINKS BUTTON AT TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE AND THEN CLICK SUBSCRIBED THREADS. both do the same
Hope this helps a little
lisa x

Back