Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Browneyesblue81, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Browneyesblue81

Browneyesblue81 Full Member

Hi all I'm new to this so thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a 29 (turning 30 in a few weeks!!!) :0( mam of two, work full time as well and unfortunately sometimes the work gas to come home with me! I joined sw in october and lost exactly 1 stone but haven't been in about 3 weeks due to first bein sick and then the weather so struggling the last few weeks ESP with Xmas!! I need to lose about 4.5 stone to have z healthy bmi so I'm hoping that I haven't done too much damage to the loss I had already achieved! Weigh in is on Monday night so trying to be extra good this week! Didn't mean to ramble on so much-so much for simply introducing myself!! Lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Browneyesblue :) Welcome to Minimins. I know it's difficult staying on track when you've been sick, I'm the same! And then it's hard getting back into the swing of things. You'd done great to lose a stone though, and hopefully the scales won't have budged much (unless it's down the way!). Good luck on your journey!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your weigh in on Monday.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.