Hi

Calm

Hello!

I've been lurking around for a little while and not posting as I'm not really sure what to say.

I have about 2 stone to lose and I don't really know where to start.

A few years ago (pre-children) I dieted with Weight Watchers and was reasonably happy with my weight. I then fell pregnant and have had a second child since then and over time I've gained weight.

Back in November I started going to Slimming World groups as my mother-in-law has done really well following their plan but I don't think it is for me. I found I was bored of the foods I could eat and I ate too much pasta!

I'm now signed up to the Weight Watchers ProPoints online for a 2 week free trial but I don't really like it. I find it a little confusing (different values for the same things) and I don't really like it.

I am considering whether to go 'old style' with Weight Watchers as I have all the bits and am familiar with it.

I have a Wii Fit but no time for gym or exercise classes.

Anyway! That is me!

xx Calm xx

:welcome2:

You have come to the right place for help and support. I think there may be some who are still doing the Discover plan. I am doing WW ProPoints but I also did the Discover plan pre-pregnancy and I really enjoyed that plan. I think that if that is what you feel comfortable doing, then keep going.

hi Calm and :welcome: to the forums! I second some of the other comments above - you need to follow the one you are most comfortable with. I had the same reservations about propoints as you however have stuck with the plan and actually now prefer it to the old Discover plan.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Back