Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Calm, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Calm

Calm New Member

Diet:
    My own!
    Hello!

I've been lurking around for a little while and not posting as I'm not really sure what to say.

I have about 2 stone to lose and I don't really know where to start.

A few years ago (pre-children) I dieted with Weight Watchers and was reasonably happy with my weight. I then fell pregnant and have had a second child since then and over time I've gained weight.

Back in November I started going to Slimming World groups as my mother-in-law has done really well following their plan but I don't think it is for me. I found I was bored of the foods I could eat and I ate too much pasta!

I'm now signed up to the Weight Watchers ProPoints online for a 2 week free trial but I don't really like it. I find it a little confusing (different values for the same things) and I don't really like it.

I am considering whether to go 'old style' with Weight Watchers as I have all the bits and am familiar with it.

I have a Wii Fit but no time for gym or exercise classes.

Anyway! That is me!

xx Calm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    :welcome2:

You have come to the right place for help and support. I think there may be some who are still doing the Discover plan. I am doing WW ProPoints but I also did the Discover plan pre-pregnancy and I really enjoyed that plan. I think that if that is what you feel comfortable doing, then keep going.

4. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Member

Good luck with it! Xxx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You need to follow the one you feel most comfortable with

Irene xx

6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi Calm and :welcome: to the forums! I second some of the other comments above - you need to follow the one you are most comfortable with. I had the same reservations about propoints as you however have stuck with the plan and actually now prefer it to the old Discover plan.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.