Hi

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
Just found this area!

Hi *waves*. when I started my journey 6 months ago I never thought I'd have managed to come so far. 3st10.5lb gone. I'd like to lose another 4.5st.

I'm following Sw green days.

It's inspirational to see how well you've all done.

Last edited:
Hey well done on such a huge loss...xx

Thankyou, I'm plodding along. It seemed like such a long journey at the start but it seems achievable now. X

Good Going! I like all your badges on your signature. Very colorful.

Morning, Hi and welcome, you have done very well so far :)

Hi everyone, thanks for the encouragement. I'm still plodding along now with a 4st 11.5lb loss. I'm chasing my 5tstone award.

I'm loving the plan and feeling so much better aboutr myself. I can only dream about how amazing I'll feel when I get to target.

My BMI has dropped 10 points and I'm no longer morbidly obese. In fact I'm well on my way to being overweight which will be a real victory for me.

I'm exercising loads and enjoying it, it's so refreshing not to feel exhausted doing the smallest activity.

I'll pop in when I get my 5stone award. :)

Great stuff, that's what I love to hear, onward and downward :)

I thought I should pop in to say that I now have my 6stone award. I am so pleased and not too far off my century award now.

I still feel like I have some way to go but every step that I make now is closer to me feeling 'slim' and that is massive for me. I haven't been this light for 10 years, I remember joining weight watchers because I felt out of control, I lost 1.5st and then found I was expectring number one. So in my head if I lose another 1.5st that will be my lightest weight as an adult. Another stone after that would be lovely and hopefully still curvy in the right places. Well that's the plan lol.

I hope everyone is well, I look forward to being a fully fledged century club member! It's not a case of if just a case of when! :)

Nice post and well done, you obviously have your head in the right place :)

I got my 6.5st award today. Total loss of 6st 8lbs. :). That century badge us nearly in sight!!!!

Oh well done, keep it up. I can't wait until you post your century badge :D

Thanks Jim I'm getting closer 2.5lb off this week so 6st 10.5lb gone so far.

94.5lb gone!!!!! I can almost feel the badge lol.

Great stuff, that's what I like to hear. I hope you have some before photo's so you can post B&A's when you get there. :)

Jim said:
Great stuff, that's what I like to hear. I hope you have some before photo's so you can post B&A's when you get there. :)

I took THE most revolting post partum tight clothed hair scrapped back before pics. Revolting enough for me to never allow myself back to that self loathing state. I will cringe at sharing but I am proud of how far I've come.

Just over 2stone to a curvy comfortable new me. ;-)

Morning, well you are well on your way love, over 61/2 stone gone allready, what's a couple of stone compared to that. You'll do it, i know you will

Jim said:
Morning, well you are well on your way love, over 61/2 stone gone allready, what's a couple of stone compared to that. You'll do it, i know you will

I certainly will, I haven't fought this hard to be beaten by the last 31lb. It'll shift. ;-)

Last edited:
yes it will, and I hope to be here when you finally make it. :)

Thanks Jim.

4lb off! 98.5lb lost. I can almost touch my century badge lol! Hopefully in the next two weeks!

Wow, you are so close, fingers crossed here, not that I have any doubts.

and, I hold you to this LOL

7 stone down, 2 stone to go until I hula hoop naked down the street!

Wow, you are so close, fingers crossed here, not that I have any doubts.

and, I hold you to this LOL

Um about that lol!!!! It seemed like a good idea 7 st back lol!

Well I did it! I lost 1lb today, things are slower for me now. But I'm the proud owner of a century badge! I never thought I'd get here but I'm so pleased.

Back