Hi :)

Hello everyone! I'm new to the board but not to dieting :/ lol. I'm doing SW online so I'm really looking forward to the support available on this forum, I've lost 1st 2lb so far and I'm a month into the plan, really enjoying it so far but I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off, I lost 4 stone a few years ago on WW and put nearly all of it back on! I'm hoping SW will be more of a healthy life style change than counting points!

hi JanuaryGirl and :welcome: to the forums. Everyone on here is fab and there is loads of support and advice available. Many congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Hi all :)
I'm new to this site but not to Sw.
I lost 3.5 stone last year then I went and put 2 stone on after having a break from Sw. A back injury didn't help but my biggest problem is comfort eating I'm afraid:( Though I'm back at meetings now and so far I've lost 12 lb so I'm going back in the right direction :)
I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully being able to contribute to this site
Dee x

Deanno said:
Hi all :)
I'm new to this site but not to Sw.
I lost 3.5 stone last year then I went and put 2 stone on after having a break from Sw. A back injury didn't help but my biggest problem is comfort eating I'm afraid:( Though I'm back at meetings now and so far I've lost 12 lb so I'm going back in the right direction :)
I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully being able to contribute to this site
Dee x

Hi Dee, welcome to the site and congrats on the 12lbs! That's fab!

Hi and welcome to the forums January Girl and Deanno! Congratulations to both of you on your weightloss. It's some amazing numbers you guys lost, keep up the good work!

IreneH said:
Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx

Thank u everyone for making me feel so welcome. This Wk I got my stone award and loss is totalling 1 stone 1.5lbs very pleased with that

Back