1. Fmlysr4ever

Fmlysr4ever Member

Well I didn't really disappear I have just felt like such a complete failure in the big dieting world:( I have a hard time convincing anybody to be supportive of my choice in diet. I hit an all time low when I stepped on the scale and it said 203lbs!!! Man sucks to admit that. Today the scale said 197 and I am going to take it and keep going. I can do the down day but only if I just eat nothing at all. Sip on a protein shake maybe but the second I eat actual food I tend to give in. On days like today when my sweet hubby cooks a nice dinner I feel bad turning it down so I try to act like I am eating. Grrrrr it makes me so frustrated because after eatin dinner tonight I feel like such a pig! Alright, done griping! I need a good weigh in day to keep me going!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Darlin'

Darlin' Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Congratulations on losing six pounds! You said it is hard when your hubby cooks dinner. Can you save all of your 500 calories for dinner and eat with him? I do this sometimes. 500 calories can be an adequate portion for one meal. Just keep telling yourself during the meal, "I can have a second helping tomorrow."

4. Fmlysr4ever

Fmlysr4ever Member

Thank you! Yes I need to do that for sure. It does help to keep telling myself I can eat tomorrow. That is what gets me through!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.