Hi

CherrySummer

Silver Member
Just thought i'd say a little hello :)
I used WW to get rid of a stone a half last chirstmas and since then i have pretty much gained and lost the same couple of lb. So its time to ditch WW and start CC!! im on day 2 so far and have lost 1.5lbs :D im a serial weigher :eek: i have to jump on every morn but i think in a way it keeps me on track!!
My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks time and for once in my life i want to feel comfortable having photo's taken!! i've spent nearly £200 on a Karen Millen dress thats a little on the tight side on bum :ashamed0005: so hopefully if i can lose at least 7lb by then i will finally be down to 9st :bliss:Well anyway i'm Vanessa and its good to be here!! i hope to get to know everyone :)

Thank you Legomom :)

Hi NovaX yep im the same and its rather upsetting when my little boy wants a pic with mummy and im torn then to keep it :(
I blame my genes we carry weight in our face, bum and thighs in my family :( it sucks!!

Hi Vanessa and welcome to ccing. A wedding is a great incentive to loose weight. My best friend gets married at the end of October, so I'm in the same situation.

I get what you mean about the photos too. I have a family reunion on 14th Sept, and I really want to be able to have my photo taken. I haven't had my photo taken for over 5 years, and I would really like some of me and Grandma, and then at the wedding I don't have a choice because I'm maid of honour. I don't know about you, but I don't think I will ever be 100% comfortable with having my photo taken, but maybe if I could shift some extra weight I might feel a little more confident.

Hope ccing works out for you hun. :)

Hi Vanessa and welcome to ccing. A wedding is a great incentive to loose weight. My best friend gets married at the end of October, so I'm in the same situation.

I get what you mean about the photos too. I have a family reunion on 14th Sept, and I really want to be able to have my photo taken. I haven't had my photo taken for over 5 years, and I would really like some of me and Grandma, and then at the wedding I don't have a choice because I'm maid of honour. I don't know about you, but I don't think I will ever be 100% comfortable with having my photo taken, but maybe if I could shift some extra weight I might feel a little more confident.

Hope ccing works out for you hun. :)

Good luck hun!! yes i agree i don't think i'll ever be 100% happy either but im hoping the waitloss will help :)

hello, good luck:D

Hi and welcome i have been cc for a couple of months and lost 10lbs so it does work :D would have lost more but i haven't been exercising for a couple of weeks as i hurt my foot doing the treadmill :confused:

Hi and welcome i have been cc for a couple of months and lost 10lbs so it does work :D would have lost more but i haven't been exercising for a couple of weeks as i hurt my foot doing the treadmill :confused:

Well done 10lb is great hope you can get back into exercising again soon ;)

Back