Hi

charleeds

Hello every1.
I'm Charlotte and new to the site. I've Just re-joined slimming world after giving myself a rest to try to find my motivation again. I had a bit of a blow out and am back on track now. This site with all your tips and recipes will keep me motivated :)

Hi Charleeds! Welcome & good luck with your weightloss! I'm relatively new to the site and have found it so helpful, I think it's great! :D

me too !
so many things on here that i want to try !! xx

BritMummyInOhCanada said:
Hi Charleeds! Welcome & good luck with your weightloss! I'm relatively new to the site and have found it so helpful, I think it's great! :D

It is! Got a feeling it's gonna be more addictive than Facebook and twitter ;-) good look to u 2

It is! Got a feeling it's gonna be more addictive than Facebook and twitter ;-) good look to u 2

Ha! You're probably right! When I read this it got me thinking and I realised that I do come on here more than Facebook! Oh well, it's for good reasons! ;)

today i tried the coronation chick - was beautiful !! (fat free yog with curry spice , with chicken mixed in)

defiantly recommend ! xx

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lol @ britmummy I knew it would be but yes definitely for a good cause :)
Ally that sounds nice and really easy, I like easy! I had piri piri chicken in a pitta with salad. Flavor it piri piri which is 7 syns a packet so 2 syns for my portion and well worth the syns :)

Back