Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SWlifer!, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. SWlifer!

SWlifer! New Member

Hi everyone! Just recently found this site and love it. People are so helpful and supportive! Joined slimming world 10th yrs ago and lost 3st, gained a few pounds over the years so time to get back on track.
    Hopefully this site will give me lots of inspiration. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum and well done on your initial loss! Hope everything goes well for you! :)
  4. kazxox

kazxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and save
    hi Swilfer good luck with your weight loss, how are you finding EE plan? I had SW ages ago and have just returned but find EE very confusing so keep lapsing into red and green days :confused: Kaz xx
  5. suzie84

suzie84 Full Member

Hi and a big welcome to the site!! It's truly fab!!! Best of luck with your weight loss journey xxx
  6. SWlifer!

SWlifer! New Member

Hi Kaz, I quite like the EE plan but I do miss the the extra healthy extras. Working so far though I just try and make everything from scratch which is time consuming but I'm getting organised! X good luck to u, hope you've figured it out by now x Sarah
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.