Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carrot_tit, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi Everyone

I started a Slimming World on Thursday. I'm not new to the diet having done it and lost weight on it about 3 years back but stupidly i gave up after being stuck for 3 weeks in a row. I lost 3 stone on LighterLife but put the weight back on when i started to eat again. If i could have stayed on the packs forever i'd never have had a problem! I also tried the Unit Diet but it didn't suit me. So i decided to return to an old faithful.

I was fine yesterday whilst at work but today has been horrendous! I've had a headache all day and no matter how much free stuff i ate i've been almost constantly hungry! Still it's early days yet! I look forward to reading people's food suggestions as i tend to find i eat the same things again and again until i get totally sick of them!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sarah!

Good luck in your first week back- I too have done Slimming World a couple of times, then got stuck in a rut, put weight on and finally returned. Not this time though!

I know you'll do well. Ooh and by the way, if you get hungry at work Alpen lights are really working for me- 2 Alpen lights, any flavour, is a Healthy B Extra.

Charlie x

4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Stick with it! :) The 1st week of any diet is always the worst- I know, I've tried most of them! :p In the next couple of days it will all seem better! ;)

5. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've been suffering with headaches too, think it might be sugar withdrawals with me, I get like this on the first few weeks of any diet... I have done Lighter Life too and although the withdrawals of ketosis are slightly more extreme I think any first stages of a diet are similar feelings. I have been feeling pretty down as all I fancied are chinese and indians all weekend, but feeling some what better today as haven't given in.

I too have a limited diet and not that interested in different veg but have promised myself to give things a go, and have surprisedly liked quorn so maybe try a few different things and you never know what you may like!!

Good luck xx:bliss:

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I think it probably is sugar withdrawl. Probably because my breakfast used to consist of a twix and a strong cup of sugarly coffee!

You get two alpen lights as a healthy B option! Oh i think i'll be swapping the morning Hi-Fi bar for 2 of those instead.

7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Carrot good luck with SW.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.