Hi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carrot_tit, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi Everyone

I started a Slimming World on Thursday. I'm not new to the diet having done it and lost weight on it about 3 years back but stupidly i gave up after being stuck for 3 weeks in a row. I lost 3 stone on LighterLife but put the weight back on when i started to eat again. If i could have stayed on the packs forever i'd never have had a problem! I also tried the Unit Diet but it didn't suit me. So i decided to return to an old faithful.

I was fine yesterday whilst at work but today has been horrendous! I've had a headache all day and no matter how much free stuff i ate i've been almost constantly hungry! Still it's early days yet! I look forward to reading people's food suggestions as i tend to find i eat the same things again and again until i get totally sick of them!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sarah!

Good luck in your first week back- I too have done Slimming World a couple of times, then got stuck in a rut, put weight on and finally returned. Not this time though!

I know you'll do well. Ooh and by the way, if you get hungry at work Alpen lights are really working for me- 2 Alpen lights, any flavour, is a Healthy B Extra.

Charlie x

4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Stick with it! :) The 1st week of any diet is always the worst- I know, I've tried most of them! :p In the next couple of days it will all seem better! ;)

5. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've been suffering with headaches too, think it might be sugar withdrawals with me, I get like this on the first few weeks of any diet... I have done Lighter Life too and although the withdrawals of ketosis are slightly more extreme I think any first stages of a diet are similar feelings. I have been feeling pretty down as all I fancied are chinese and indians all weekend, but feeling some what better today as haven't given in.

I too have a limited diet and not that interested in different veg but have promised myself to give things a go, and have surprisedly liked quorn so maybe try a few different things and you never know what you may like!!

Good luck xx:bliss:

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I think it probably is sugar withdrawl. Probably because my breakfast used to consist of a twix and a strong cup of sugarly coffee!

You get two alpen lights as a healthy B option! Oh i think i'll be swapping the morning Hi-Fi bar for 2 of those instead.

7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Carrot good luck with SW.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.