Hi :)

Hey everyone!
Hope you all had an amazing christmas and new year!

My names Robyn , I'm 22... 5ft5 and definatley overweight - although currently unsure how much overweight I am (I really don't want to know!). I'm assuming i'm around 17/18st.

I've always been overweight since I was a child but only by a stone or 2 but seem to have piled it on in the last year or so... long story!
I've tried Slimfast before and had negligible results but I found it was helpful in the long run as i think it made my stomach "Shrink" so when I stopped using SF I ate smaller portions.
I've also tried Slimming World and had great results.. quite a big loss in the first week (around 7lb) and then 2lb a week thereafter which I'm told is a healthy amount to lose.

I'm aware of how cliche it looks promising myself on New Years day that I will start dieting and that this time I WILL make it.. but... I am going to start a diet and I WILL MAKE IT! LOL.:cool:

I tend to be a bit negative sometimes (only about myself!) but I love to make people laugh and help people wherever I can... so hopefully I'll make some good friends here :) and by next christmas I won't feel like such a hippo!:)

Back