Hi!

Cheese Thief

Gold Member
My name's Bev, so nice to meet you all!

I'm 27, live in Sheffield and need to lose a hell of a lot of weight! I want to be a nurse you see, and at my size (24/26) there's no way in hell i'd be able to run around on my feet all day. I'm hoping to start the degree course next September, so that gives me a good 12 months to lose some blubber and get in shape. The only problem is that I LOVE cheese...not just normal love, like REALLY REALLY LOVE cheese. It's an addiction I swear, I have it on everything! Whilst I can never give up my delicious vice entirely, I am going to cut it down to a somewhat "normal" level.

I've just been having a scout through the forums and you all seem like a friendly and encouraging lot so thought i'd join ahead of my diet starting in the morning. I must admit i'm quite nervous about getting on the scales tomorrow, I know it will be something awful, and I REALLY mean awful! I've been big all my life but for the last couple of months i've been in bed with glandular fever so that won't have done me any favours!

Well I just wanted to say good luck to the other newbies and what an inspiration all of you are! I'm going to start my journal tomorrow and start chronicling my progress. Hope to get to know some of you a lot better, I need all the moral support I can get, this is going to be the biggest challenge of my life.
xxxx

Hi Bev , I'm new to but not to dieting lol , I'm 5ft 2in and 131/2 stone and I'm addicted to wine bread and crisps , so I'm doing it the hard way and going to live on lipotrim

Bloody iPad !!!! Sorry didint finish sentence lol I'm starting tomorrow , so I'm sure we are all going to feel each others pain for the next ..... How long , good luck Jayne x

Hi bev,

Good luck on doing your nursing :) I'm a nurse too and when I started I was a size 26 it's definately easier now as a size 16/18 you'll get there x x

hello to you :D I know what you mean about cheese- I have it on everything! What I try to do now is keep it to 25g a day :') seems to work for me, expect for today... and Tuesday... and Monday...
best of luck with your weight loss and career! x

Back