Hi

louise28

Hi all i am new here. I have a family gathering at the end of June and i was hoping to lose some weight beore then.
I have lost weight before following Slimming World,however as seems to be the case with me i have put it all back on and more:mad:
At the monemt i am unable to get to a class so was going to do it om ny own at home,i thought if i came on here every week and checked in it would maybe help me stay on track and if anyone wanted to join me that would be great. If anyone out there has any hints or tips or great recepie ideas i would be very greatful. Staring weight 14s11lbs:(

Last edited:
hi.

im also doing sw at home- how much weight do you want to lose? sometimes getting a group together online helps .I want to lose a stone. maybe we could start a thread? are you doing EE?

x

Hi i am looking to eventually lose about 4 and a half stone but if i could just lose 2stone by the end of June i would be very happy.I usually do green days Monday to Friday and EE on weekends. It is hard to stick when you cant get to a class so am glad i have some support on here.

Hi i am looking to eventually lose about 4 and a half stone but if i could just lose 2stone by the end of June i would be very happy.I usually do green days Monday to Friday and EE on weekends. It is hard to stick when you cant get to a class so am glad i have some support on here.

2 stone in 3 month is quite a target. Sw recommend 1-2lb a wk so in 14 wk thats 28lb = 2 stone.
To achieve your goal your going to hav to be very very focused. Maybe better to just get head in right place + enjoy that feeling x

Hi i am very focused and dedermined that this time i will not fail. I understand this will be a challange however this is a challange that i am prepared for.

Hi thanx i didnt know there was a thread i will check it out,i was a bit unsure about coming on here but it is really nice to know everyone is very friendly and supportive x:)

Hi Louise, just wanted to say hi!
We have virtually the same stats and are the same height :)
I've only just started sw this week and so far its going great (just hope thats what the scales say on Thursday)

Hi Louise, just wanted to say hi!
We have virtually the same stats and are the same height :)
I've only just started sw this week and so far its going great (just hope thats what the scales say on Thursday)

Hi have you done slimming world before? i have many times and found it really easy it was mainly due to the bad consultant that put me off going to class. I am sure ur scales will be nice to you on Thursday hope mine are nice on Monday x

Hi, I'm similar stats to starting weight 15 stone
Current 13stone 13
I have a short and long term target and a holiday to Sri Lanka with a toddler in July to focus on.
If you save the thread we can all check in on here keep eye on each other? :)

Hi, I'm similar stats to starting weight 15 stone
Current 13stone 13
I have a short and long term target and a holiday to Sri Lanka with a toddler in July to focus on.
If you save the thread we can all check in on here keep eye on each other? :)

Hi congratulations on your weight lose so far.Ilike you have a long term goal i would like to lose at least 4st and i have a short term goal of hopefully loseing 1.5 /2st by the end of June.Think it is a great idea to save thread and check back in would be fantastic support for us all xx

I've done that in 4 weeks but I'm happy at a steady pace because for me I'm trying to address and change for good and it's taking it one day at a time. I enjoy what I'm eating and cooking and getting fitter. I don't go to group so be good to have a group to check in with.

WOW thats great thet you have achieved this much in such a short time,i dont go to groups either i have done in the past and to be honest i have had more support on here i ine day htan i got at class we can all be each others consultant and help each other through the hard times xx

I'm no expert tho but best thing about here is no one seems to bullshit n encourage ppl to fall off wagon. Yes you have slip ups that you did and didn't intend but we all have ppl somewhere in our lives going oh it won't hurt n oh go on who cares ur fine as you are. Here ppl will support but not sugar coat it. If that makes sense :) x

I've been 100% for 4 weeks used my syns. I'm very determined. I flexi synned this weekend but made much better choices than I would of done and last night u got straight back on 100%

I know exactly what you mean. It doesnt do me any good at all when someone says its fine one wont hurt because it does hurt as i cant stop at one little square of chocolate and i need the support of people who are going through the same as me and will tell me how it is xx

We will do that :) your allowed your syns if you get urge to just give up or go off rails come on here, and if you still go off rails when your done come back on here. Soon it's a few weeks in and then a few months and soon it'll be us with the before and after pictures. :)

Sounds great cant wait til we have our before and after pics up:):)

I will wi on Monday as i just started this morning.Good luck for your wi on Tues xx

Back