Hi

Yay Michelle were counting down from 28lbs (2 stone)
Until end of June.
Post your loss every week you weigh in and every now and then I'll do a group list to spur us all on. We only started last week. My wi is tomorrow 2nd one

I'm down to 26 last week see what tomorrow shows.

Want to do better this week I had that 24hrs off last weekend so no distractions now for a few more weeks/months. but a lb is good it takes me to 13st8 and well away from the 14 stone now so Its all good.
I'm upping the red days to 3 a week

hi ladies well done on keeping the challenge going i wi on monday hoping for at least -2 but will take any lose saved my syns this week as we are off to deep sea world tomorrow and then out for dinner have a good weekend everyone xx

Let us know Monday hun

I'm down to 25 not sure on the others yet :) have a lovely weekend
Well done :)
i stayed the same last monday but lost 2 the week before will post on monday morning and let you all know.xx

So went to Deep Sea World today had a fab time then went to Burger King i didnt count how many syns were in my meal and if am honest at the time i didnt really care,i havent had any syns all week and while eating was thinking how it was so worth the gazillion syns am sure were in it ,however now am home i am starting to feel a bit guilty and wondering why i couldnt have just had a salad instead.So i will be very strict tomorrow think i may have a few red days to make up for today

Pleased you had a good day. There is loads in fast food but unless you had a milkshake you might be ok if you had milkshake to :(

I went to maccys other day I had a diet coke but I looked on the sheet for info and I was stunned that a chicken sandwich was worse than a burger.

What's done is done but get straight back on it hun. I'm doing 3 red days a week now. I did 2 last week And I'm upping it to 3 now ive seen the doner kebab thread :)

Hi didnt have milkshake had diet fanta with it my fiance said i had a cheek ordering a diet drink then sitting down to a huge burger. It is quite hard to eat proper when out unless you have planned ahead or taken your book with you, havent had anything else today still feel stuffed will be straight back on it tomorrow going to do a few red days too hope they help get me back on track xx

You probs were in syns, try have a Red day tomorrow and good luck for Monday?

If it were me I'd look up the syns so you can decide if you would do that again.

You probs were in syns, try have a Red day tomorrow and good luck for Monday?

If it were me I'd look up the syns so you can decide if you would do that again.
read online that it was 29 syn for the burger and since i didn't have any syn all week am hoping i should be ok. That is not something i would do again for a very long time last time we went there was at xmas so its not a regular thing. Having a red day today toast with laughing cow cheese (hxa +hxb) for breakfasts scrambled egg for lunch and salmon with carrot and turnip mash for dinner

-1 lb for me today how is everyone else getting on

Well done :)

I don't know til Friday but I've been 100% no slip ups for me do better get a loss of some description.

Although interestingly I had my health check and my cholesterol is in perfect range but ratio good to bad is worse than before. So either 7 weeks isn't long enough to see changes or I'm lacking something in my diet and although I am loosing weight my cholesterol has got worse. (It's still not bad though)

They believe Its because the diet has so little fat incl the better fat so I'm going to use some olive oil as Hexb instead of cereal bars

that is strange you would assume if you were eating healthy the ratio good to bad would be better not worse hope the olive oil helps it xx

Apparently not that simple though none the less my cholesterol is fine I'm being picky over already good numbers but ill get it rechecked in December and see.
They suggested a Mediterranean style diet which is great once I've lost the weight but I don't think that on top of already being over weight will help me shift it.

Back