Hi

Thanks I was thinking of asking if the meat was grilled, it's just on the sw website or said 40. Xx

Meat may well be done on a grill but the grill tends to be coated in oil and also has fat juices from other grilled foods which will get onto your food. I'm a right pain eating out now I ask so many questions but most places are more than happy to accommodate

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I think you will, when you eat out you will never be certain you really don't know how much and what it is they use if you cut out the cooking oil that will account for just about most of the syns I bet

Having a fab and good weekend going for chinease buffet tomorrow but will be taking my own sauce and only having fruit for pudding hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Having a fab and good weekend going for chinease buffet tomorrow but will be taking my own sauce and only having fruit for pudding hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Good luck, eat free low syn stuff first to fill you up then ull have less room to go all out on the deep fried x

we were plannning on going to pizza hut but i knew i would eat lots there so going to chinease instead as im not too keen on their food anyway so i will stick to boiled rice and plain chicken with salad and will be taking my own syn free sauce then will have fruit for pudding

we were plannning on going to pizza hut but i knew i would eat lots there so going to chinease instead as im not too keen on their food anyway so i will stick to boiled rice and plain chicken with salad and will be taking my own syn free sauce then will have fruit for pudding

Mmmmmmm Pizza Hut I can't think of a single choice you could have there. Least Chinese and curries there are choices to have. And you don't miss out then

You know thanks to you I always thought a Chinese or Indian would be more fattening than pizza, this is how clueless I WAS (not so much now hehe ;) ) your doing fab taking ur own syn free sauce, get you eh! Hehe -claps-

Xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

You know thanks to you I always thought a Chinese or Indian would be more fattening than pizza, this is how clueless I WAS (not so much now hehe ;) ) your doing fab taking ur own syn free sauce, get you eh! Hehe -claps-

Xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

This is nxt level **** taking your own sauce that's awesome I've never done that n I'm sw obsessed :)

Xxxx

Some stuff is better problem with pizza is its cerbs, with fat in the carbs plus pure fat in the massive amounts of cheese and there is only one choice pizza or pizza least with Chinese and Indian there options

i used to thinl pizza was better than chinease too before i started sw was very dissapointed as im a pizzaholic lol
taking my niece with me who is still on baby food my sis says im terrible for using her as an excuse to take my own sauce,i will just put it in one of her wee pots and tell them its her food and ask them to heat it up as i know they do that
very proud of myself for sticking to plan when i had the option to have yummy pizza xx

i used to thinl pizza was better than chinease too before i started sw was very dissapointed as im a pizzaholic lol
taking my niece with me who is still on baby food my sis says im terrible for using her as an excuse to take my own sauce,i will just put it in one of her wee pots and tell them its her food and ask them to heat it up as i know they do that
very proud of myself for sticking to plan when i had the option to have yummy pizza xx

I'm proud of you to little things like that make the bigger successes ESP if you have a life and want to join in.

I think I might hire my son out for portion control every sw meal I make he nabs at least a 1/4 if not half of my dinner.

aw thats sweet hes helping you eat smaller portions lol its great that the kids eat better when we are following sw well my son does anyway my daughter doesnt like chocolate but loves fruit so sge likes when im on sw lots of fruit in house

Back