Hi

aw thats sweet hes helping you eat smaller portions lol its great that the kids eat better when we are following sw well my son does anyway my daughter doesnt like chocolate but loves fruit so sge likes when im on sw lots of fruit in house

He was just scooping handfuls of my peas up. He eats what I eat but like on Sunday dinner he had a Yorkie pud I didn't.
Just veg n the beef for me.

You seem like your on a real good run at minute, is wi tomorrow?

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

yeah wi tomorrow feeling really positive just now hope it lasts

i am in a good place diet ise at the moment i lost 2 1/2 this week so hoping to break the 20lb next week

i am in a good place diet ise at the moment i lost 2 1/2 this week so hoping to break the 20lb next week

That's brill your on a roll now.

I'm back to a diary and planning everything this week I've got a bit lazy with it and not counting syns properly I don't think.

i cant do it without a diary i just cheat its also good to see what you have eaten on weeks when things dont go so well

i cant do it without a diary i just cheat its also good to see what you have eaten on weeks when things dont go so well

Getting mine back today, and I eat better when I plan and diary. I'm always on plan but could be doing better within the plan if that makes sense

makes perfect sense im sure you will have a good week and good wi on friday

STS this week I'm really not sure why but I have lost inches from all the exercise so that's good enough for me! Hopefully a loss next week :) hope u are all having a good weekend? Weather is so nice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS this week I'm really not sure why but I have lost inches from all the exercise so that's good enough for me! Hopefully a loss next week :) hope u are all having a good weekend? Weather is so nice x

Don't worry about they the scales catch up keep going

Don't worry about they the scales catch up keep going

Thank you :) I will keep going, I have started jogging as well as doing body combat and body pump so it will come off at some point! Gonna have more red days this week I think and maybe a few green x

Thank you :) I will keep going, I have started jogging as well as doing body combat and body pump so it will come off at some point! Gonna have more red days this week I think and maybe a few green x

Not just scales my tone is improving massively and I've still 3 bit stone to go until target.

4lb off that makes 22 1/2 left

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Back