Hi

Ur WI is Friday :0 ur doing fantastic Hun hugs xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Can't wi tomorrow morning so moved it a day I refuse to weigh on an evening lol

from fat to skinny jeans

Hi ladies sorry not been on things have been very crazy here. My 6yr old had chickenpox really bad doc said she had them in hr throat and it was the worst case of chicken pox he had seen in a few years,to make things worse she got an allergic reaction to the lotion he gave her and told me to use bicarbonate of soda instead of the calamine lotion on top of this my 10 year had a throat and chest infection and he was on antibiotics none of them would eat or sleep and i was running around crazy tring to take care of both of them. As if that wasnt bad enough i had decoraters in the same week painting my hall and laying a carpet both kids are going back to school tomorrow and i have never said this before but i cant wait i need some peace and quiet.
Good news is that i somehow managed to lose 3lb this week
well done eeryone on your losses your all doing great

Hi ladies sorry not been on things have been very crazy here. My 6yr old had chickenpox really bad doc said she had them in hr throat and it was the worst case of chicken pox he had seen in a few years,to make things worse she got an allergic reaction to the lotion he gave her and told me to use bicarbonate of soda instead of the calamine lotion on top of this my 10 year had a throat and chest infection and he was on antibiotics none of them would eat or sleep and i was running around crazy tring to take care of both of them. As if that wasnt bad enough i had decoraters in the same week painting my hall and laying a carpet both kids are going back to school tomorrow and i have never said this before but i cant wait i need some peace and quiet.
Good news is that i somehow managed to lose 3lb this week
well done eeryone on your losses your all doing great

Oh Hun bless them and you.

Pleased there on the mend.
X well done on 3lb who minds how you did it you did it :)

from fat to skinny jeans

No I was expecting a gain so was knew what was coming. Back to plan this week. X

That's ok then, if you enjoyed it a d no what to do to be back on.

I've not been great so far I'n expecting a gain anyday I'm on plan but not eating much n not getting my hex in. But loosing weight think its pure stress doing it n the gym.

from fat to skinny jeans

No I was expecting a gain so was knew what was coming. Back to plan this week. X

At least u knew it was coming and it wasnt a surprise i hate that good luck for getting back on track this week

im expecting a gain this week last week with all the running around and no sleep i hardly ate anything at all so this week even though am sticking to plan i am eating around 3 times more than last week so think i will be + something on monday
wfsj you really need to make sure you are eating enough what with all the work your doing in the gym

Hi its geat you have joined us this is such a fab place for support,inspiration,ideas and sometimes a kick up the butt lol
Are you doing it from home or with a group?

At least u knew it was coming and it wasnt a surprise i hate that good luck for getting back on track this week

im expecting a gain this week last week with all the running around and no sleep i hardly ate anything at all so this week even though am sticking to plan i am eating around 3 times more than last week so think i will be + something on monday
wfsj you really need to make sure you are eating enough what with all the work your doing in the gym

I'm struggling bit at minute tbh I'm not in the best place ever. I can feel my eating disorders creeping back. I'm trying really hard n not letting food be linked to my emotions which has resulted in me not really eating n getting in an even badder place.

Ill be ok though I'm trying to fix it x

from fat to skinny jeans

I'm glad you're hanging in there. Sometimes that's the best thing you can do, and then it feels good when you get out the other side. Thinking of you x

I'm glad you're hanging in there. Sometimes that's the best thing you can do, and then it feels good when you get out the other side. Thinking of you x

Thank you I'm a stubborn creature :)

I'm back In gym n feeling better slowly. Have an interview for uni next week after. 10 years in law I made a big decision to give it up and retrain. So fingers crossed I need a new start.

And I'm going into it over. 2 stone lighter which is great news.

How is everyone else I feel a bit lost n not been very supportive lately sorry ladies xxx

from fat to skinny jeans

Back