Hi

Well done Shelley and Lass you have both done fab i sts this week which i was expecting loving this sunny weather went on a 10k walk this morning with a group of other mums and really enoyed it
Wfsj sorry your not been feeling too good please hang in there you have come so far and are doing amaziny you are such an inspiration to us all,good luck wi your uni interview im sure you will ace it isnt it funny how the smaller we get the more our confidence grows xx

Thank you I'm a stubborn creature :)

I'm back In gym n feeling better slowly. Have an interview for uni next week after. 10 years in law I made a big decision to give it up and retrain. So fingers crossed I need a new start.

And I'm going into it over. 2 stone lighter which is great news.

How is everyone else I feel a bit lost n not been very supportive lately sorry ladies xxx

from fat to skinny jeans

Good luck with your interview, that must have been a hard decision. I hope you enjoy what you go into :)

Good luck with your interview, that must have been a hard decision. I hope you enjoy what you go into :)

Everything in life happens for a reason, I fell into law by accident n made a wonderful career from it so I believe same will happen here.

I have my mojo back :) I've sts at 12 lb 12 even tho I'm been shakey at best. I've stuck to gym but not stuck to plan.

I'm back full swing at gym and back on plan. I'll expect a gain this week but won't be going back here I hate getting down its a sad place for me but I'm back now :) and I've found a great nifty exercise for inner thighs :) x

from fat to skinny jeans

Very glad to hear you are back on track. It's horrible feeling down and low about things and you have done so well with your weight loss so far and seem like a very determined positive person from your posts :) STS is brill and hopefully you will get a loss next week after being back on plan ;)

Very glad to hear you are back on track. It's horrible feeling down and low about things and you have done so well with your weight loss so far and seem like a very determined positive person from your posts :) STS is brill and hopefully you will get a loss next week after being back on plan ;)

I'm most stubborn determined person I know but every now and again it all gets overwhelming n I hibernate lol but I've my interview and this weight to loose so time to get a grip.

Ill def have a loss next week :) a nice big juicy one lol

from fat to skinny jeans

well done i know it might not be as nuch as you wanted but its a loss in the right direction
-3 for me today which leaves me with 15 to go

Stayed the same this week, was expected I'm not on track at all at the moment :( and we are off to cadbury world today so I will need willpower! Also half term so I can't get to my usual classes at the gym :/ how is everyone else? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stayed the same this week, was expected I'm not on track at all at the moment :( and we are off to cadbury world today so I will need willpower! Also half term so I can't get to my usual classes at the gym :/ how is everyone else? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pleased everyone's heading in right direction I've had a god awful few weeks I've not been on plan all time but stress has kept off the pounds from my eating mistakes so I'm back on it.

I start a new job Monday so I won't be going to gym as much but I'm hoping on dry days to go out n jog on my lunch break. It's a whole new challenge sw wise as when I started I had spare time now I won't have any time lol

Hope everyone is well xxx

from fat to skinny jeans

Back