Hi

lizy

Hi I am Lizy, I am doing slimming world, finding everything a little scary so far, not used to forum's. Hope I will find my way around soon .

Im the same, just been browsing and been nosey. Im doing slimming world and this wednesday will be my 3rd weigh in. Half stone down already but this week is my star week an I just feel bloated. Hopefully any losses will show next week xxx

What abour you?? X

Im the same, just been browsing and been nosey. Im doing slimming world and this wednesday will be my 3rd weigh in. Half stone down already but this week is my star week an I just feel bloated. Hopefully any losses will show next week xxx

What abour you?? X

Same here, I weigh-in on Weds too, hoping for a loss, even a small one, I'm not fussy. I'm enjoying posting now, been nosing round the diaries to see how everyone else is doing it. Recipes and tip threads are great.

Havn't been doing any exercise really, been concentraing more on the food aspect but think I'll try get abit more active this week.

How you finding it with Slimming World? Me personally have never ate so much lovely food:)

I love it :) made some really nice food and never deprive myself, just made an healthy alternative. Made egg custards last night and it was beautiful! Not exercising either really but my job is active. I eat way more than I used to. Cant wait to see results xxx

I love it :) made some really nice food and never deprive myself, just made an healthy alternative. Made egg custards last night and it was beautiful! Not exercising either really but my job is active. I eat way more than I used to. Cant wait to see results xxx

I find I'm eating so much more but just the right stuff and I'm getting more organised, it's a "diet" I'm actually enjoying, was very dubious at 1st, looking 4ward to weigh-in,had a good week so far:)

Keep me posted on how you do. Is this your first week?? Xxx

Hi Stacey10, I've just stuck my weekly stats on my signature, don't know whether you can see them. Feeling very brave and confident today,hee hee:D

I'm not a big loser, but I'm not a great exerciser either, so any loss is a good loss for me:)

Whoops it didn't work, so here's a peek at them:) I had lost 5lbs before joining but kept going up & down the same 5lbs, so finally caved and joined my local SW group.

wk 1 -5.5 :)
wk2 -1.5
wk3 STS
wk4 -2
wk5 - 1.5
wk6 2lb gain :( Easter
wk7 -0.5
wk8 -1.5
wk9 -1.5
wk10 -2
wk11 -1.5
wk 12 +4.5 :eek: Holiday in Madrid
wk13-4
wk14 +0.5
wk15- 3.5

Im using the app on my phone so wasnt sure if id see them anyways. But your doing really well!! Well done. Hope I can stick at it and see some results :) xx

Im using the app on my phone so wasnt sure if id see them anyways. But your doing really well!! Well done. Hope I can stick at it and see some results :) xx

Oh I must get the app for my phone:) I'm concentrating on the food and getting into good habits and routines, I find if I make an effort to prepare and have stuff ready, the less likely I am to binge. I'm getting competitive with meself to try keep meals as syn-free as possible so if I want I can indulge in something nice.

Out tonight with friends for dinner, so not sure how that'll go.

Let me know how you go, hope you have a good week:)

Yes im the same. I like to save my syns for a treat.. definetly in the evening times.. im going for a meal and drinks for our friends engagment on saturday, that will be hard. Just enjoy but make wise choices. Because I havent posted on here much I cant access everything so good luck and ill have to look out for you wednesday to swap WI stories xxx

Keep posting,even if its only to say hello in intorductions and it'll soon bump your posts up to 50 and then you can access everything.

I didnt do well foodwise last nite, ended up with fish and chips, but that was all the damage done, had no other syns yesterday and didn't eat a whole lot during the day, so getting back into it today. Had a sneaky weigh-in and I'm down for 2moro's weigh-in, will keep you posted.

Just try be good in the run up and after the engagement party and don't be too hard on yourself:)

Hello issywizzywoo :) how did weigh in go? I lost 1 and a half lb. Im so pleased with it because its been my week xxxx

Back