Hi

Star week even

Hiya Stacey, same here with star week but happy enough down 2lbs:happy036: I made a boo boo though and forgot to take my mega heavy watch and chunky jewellery off before the weigh-in, even left sunglasses on, usually leave all that in me handbag, so could've been an extra 1/2lb down

Woo go you!! Thats good. Yes when I went the lady was saying. "Take your cardy off, u never know."
Hoping for a better loss next week depending on how the engagment party goes :) good luck for this week xxx

Woo go you!! Thats good. Yes when I went the lady was saying. "Take your cardy off, u never know."
Hoping for a better loss next week depending on how the engagment party goes :) good luck for this week xxx

Ha ha, as it is I always wear a "scales outfit", something light, I take off cardy, shoes and usually keep the watch and jewellery in the bag for later:D

Good luck for your next weigh-in, remember to dress appropriate;)

Hello again. So the engagment party went well. I drank vodka and diet coke and ate well before and after. I did allow myself a sneaky takeaway as I had been so good.. went to weigh in... lost 1/2 lb. Still happy with it but its motivated me abit more to eat better this week. Hope your ok xxx

Hello again. So the engagment party went well. I drank vodka and diet coke and ate well before and after. I did allow myself a sneaky takeaway as I had been so good.. went to weigh in... lost 1/2 lb. Still happy with it but its motivated me abit more to eat better this week. Hope your ok xxx

Hi Stacey, well done on your 1/2lb, I put up a lb, but it was soooo worth it, had a lovely weekend away. So back to basics this week!!

Ive gone back to basic this week. Hoping for a slightly bigger loss. Do you exercise? If im losing half a lb a week consistently I think im gonna start.. urgh, so impatient and want to see results!! Xxx

Hi Stacy, having a good night out and still sling is great well done, I recently did the same it's great though that as long as we get right back on it it won't be as bad as we think!

Hello caretaker. Yes youve still got to alliw yourselves these luxuries :) doing a food diary this week to keep me in check xx

Ive gone back to basic this week. Hoping for a slightly bigger loss. Do you exercise? If im losing half a lb a week consistently I think im gonna start.. urgh, so impatient and want to see results!! Xxx

I've gone back to basics this week too, making sure I weigh out and count me Hex's and eat them, sometimes I forget to. I'm eating about 10syns too. I usually only lose 1-1.5lb, I'm happy once I lose something :) I find I lose more if I eat more, consultant reckons I might not be eating enough. I dont exercise enough either, sometimes 45mins of swimming or a couple of walks. But if I lose a lb a week for a year, sure I'll nearly be at target, I'm concentrating on getting into healthy habits.

Howse your week going?

Hello. Yes some days I dont drink enough. I think this is one of my problems. I should drink more water. My week is going well.. (I think) had few drinks last night but kept within my syns :) im 9lb down in four weeks.. I cant tell yet tho personally. Cant wait till I can x

Hello. Yes some days I dont drink enough. I think this is one of my problems. I should drink more water. My week is going well.. (I think) had few drinks last night but kept within my syns :) im 9lb down in four weeks.. I cant tell yet tho personally. Cant wait till I can x

Yeah I'm keeping a couple of water bottles handy to try and get fluids in to me. 9lbs in 4 weeks is a great loss, keep the faith :)

How did wednesday WI go?.. lost 3lb last night and got slimmer of the week for the 2nd time :) brill xxx

:0clapper::clap::happy096::happy036:Well done Stacey, you must be thrilled, great that'll spur you on. I lost 1.5lbs this week, was happy, thought i might retain, I'm bloated in the heat.

Back