hi

joe

Hi im new to this. ...have been reading up for a while and finding the forum such good help with my weight loss journey.everyone seems so helpful and supportive that im quite excited about it. (As much as you can when your on a diet) lol
Ive about a stone to lose.did it 4 years ago but its been creeping back up since then
Time to beat the bullet....
I will do it again...

Hi Joe. Welcome to the forum. How do you plan on losing the weight? Whatever you do, I wish you every success. :)

Hi im doing sw, did it earlier in the year and l I st 6lb but to be honest my heart wasn't in it.was down 2 1/2 lb today on first week so im happy with that. (Although I just over syned on white bread)I reallt ferl in the zone now and having all this support is great.hubby and famiky are great but als nice to have something else...syns and all....how are you getting on?

Oooh... go easy on that evil, evil white bread!! Nasty stuff!! Can you bake your own?

Seriously, I cut out all breads and cakes and pastas and dairy and sugar (only allowing honey and practically no sweets) and boomf I dropped about 10 pounds within 2 months with no added exercise. But then put everything back on by beer and spirits and plain old over eating so now have a even steeper hill to climb. Yes, d'oh.

Going to do the Rush Fit dvd tonight :D

Back