Hi

emmsie27

Hi Everyone, :sign0144:

Last year in September I started going to a local healthy lifestyles group in my town, I met a lady every couple of weeks to weigh in, I did all of the right things and lost 2 stone and 10lbs, I saw her for 6 months then it came to an end. I've been trying on and of since then to lose weight, but I've not managed it, I've been losing and putting on, in total I've regained 6lbs :cry:I know I CAN do it though, that's where I thought Minimins might help me.

I've not been following a specific diet, just healthy eating and cutting down on portion sizes. I'm going to start with a diary on here and a weekly weigh in so that I can track my progress......hopefully!

Thanks for reading,
Emma

hey,

I know what you mean, with others there for support. and also the thought of weigh in and putting weight on. It really helps.
I see a person for weigh in's, I go with friends. They are almost too supportive though. Its got to the point where it doesn't matter if I lose weight or not, no one bats an eye. Know what I mean? to the group holds no power over me, I don't have that as motivation not to cheat.

Fingers crossed this works for you. And your right, you can do this. Just take it day at a time, think about what you're eating, why and how you are going to feel after eating it. :) good luck.

Yes I do know what you mean, sometimes you just need to change things up a bit don't you?! Thank you x

Back