1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AnneofGreenGables, 8 February 2014 Social URL.

1. AnneofGreenGables

AnneofGreenGables New Member

I've just started slimming world this week because I've *finally* admitted that my weight has got to the "need to do something about it" stage. I'm not going to lie - I'm gutted.

I signed up to SW on Monday and am following the EE plan. I don't normally do sites like this but I'm afraid if I can't talk to people who understand that I'm just going to give up if I hit a wall or a disappointment.

sorry I'm not more upbeat - finding it hard to come to terms with to be honest...:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimwithme88

slimwithme88 New Member

Hi and welcome, I'm new here too!

Be proud you've took the steps to do something about it.

Xx

4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with SW.

5. AnneofGreenGables

AnneofGreenGables New Member

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm feeling really positive about starting this weight loss journey right now - lost 5 lbs in my first week and I'm so pleased! Didn't think I would have lost that much and I don't expect to lose more than one pound on average, but it's a great start! !:

6. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Hi Anne! That's a great loss for your first week - 5lbs is fantastic! No wonder you're pleased and a great start is the ideal kick to get you on the right track x