• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

Eileen

likes posting.
I hope you dont mind me joining you ladies.I joined my local ww tonight.Abit about me.I joined minis last year when i did lighterlife its been my rock ever since,such wonderful people helpful always.I lost 6 st with ll but ive put just over a st back on, so i wanted it get back too healthy eating & too my target.I now have 2 1/2 st too lose.Ive decided too do the core plan & see how it goes.
Looking forward too chatting.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
S: 221lb C: 215lb G: 147lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 6lb(2.71%)
I'm on the Core plan too and I find it excellent and easy to follow. Most of the people here are on the point plan but there are a few of us!!!

Welcome and good luck!!!

Tip: A george Forman is an absolute must!!

Good luck. I will be very interested to see how you get on with the core plan as it is something that ive thought about doing but not as yet tried. XX

Welcome and good luck hun!
Can i ask a really silly question...what is the core plan?
You see i do ww at home, i looked on here for my points allowance, bought a points calculator and have done it all my self, without going to classes or joining ww online. I cant really afford to join it's enough paying my monthly gym fee and buying all the food! I have only had the support of mini mins... which has been great.!
So what is a core plan?
Lau xxx

Hi Eileen,

A very big Warm welcome to WW's hunni.

I look forward to seeing how you go on the core plan Bet you will do GREAT!!!!!!!

bye for now

Love Busy XX

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
Hello Eileen!!!

Welcome and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on. xxxxx

Laurie, I'm the same!! never been to a meeting or online etc.. photocopied some stuff off my cousin and went with that. Didnt get a calculator til I was 6 months on ww!! :eek: dont know HOW I lived without it now!!!

As Eileen said, core is where there is a list of foods that you can eat without counting points (am not sure of the list, things like rice, veg, red meat?) you just eat this until you are satisfied - a bit like intuitive eating, I think. I would never have the discipline for something like that though, Id keep eating till I was bursting open - I like points plan because there is a cut off point in black and white for me he he!!. Oh, and as Eileen said, you have an allowance of (I think) 21points a week to spend on things not on the list (chocolate etc..)

Best of luck Eileen!! xx

Eileen

likes posting.
Thanks for the lovely welcomes.So far so good today.Hope you are all having a good day.Im going out too tea tomorrow not worried about the food at all as we are eating at my friends house, its the wine thats worrying me.:party0016: