Hi

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Eileen, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I hope you dont mind me joining you ladies.I joined my local ww tonight.Abit about me.I joined minis last year when i did lighterlife its been my rock ever since,such wonderful people helpful always.I lost 6 st with ll but ive put just over a st back on, so i wanted it get back too healthy eating & too my target.I now have 2 1/2 st too lose.Ive decided too do the core plan & see how it goes.
    Looking forward too chatting.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I'm on the Core plan too and I find it excellent and easy to follow. Most of the people here are on the point plan but there are a few of us!!!

Welcome and good luck!!!

Tip: A george Forman is an absolute must!!

4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck. I will be very interested to see how you get on with the core plan as it is something that ive thought about doing but not as yet tried. XX

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Eileen! Welcome to ww'ers and good luck!! :)

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome and good luck hun!
    Can i ask a really silly question...what is the core plan?
    You see i do ww at home, i looked on here for my points allowance, bought a points calculator and have done it all my self, without going to classes or joining ww online. I cant really afford to join it's enough paying my monthly gym fee and buying all the food! I have only had the support of mini mins... which has been great.!
    So what is a core plan?
    Lau xxx

7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    core plan is were you dont weight food, you pick from meat veg fruit etc & have 21 points per week for things like bread crisps etc.

8. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi Eileen,

A very big Warm welcome to WW's hunni.

I look forward to seeing how you go on the core plan Bet you will do GREAT!!!!!!!

bye for now

Love Busy XX

9. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hello Eileen!!!

Welcome and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on. xxxxx

Laurie, I'm the same!! never been to a meeting or online etc.. photocopied some stuff off my cousin and went with that. Didnt get a calculator til I was 6 months on ww!! :eek: dont know HOW I lived without it now!!!

As Eileen said, core is where there is a list of foods that you can eat without counting points (am not sure of the list, things like rice, veg, red meat?) you just eat this until you are satisfied - a bit like intuitive eating, I think. I would never have the discipline for something like that though, Id keep eating till I was bursting open - I like points plan because there is a cut off point in black and white for me he he!!. Oh, and as Eileen said, you have an allowance of (I think) 21points a week to spend on things not on the list (chocolate etc..)

Best of luck Eileen!! xx

10. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Thanks for the lovely welcomes.So far so good today.Hope you are all having a good day.Im going out too tea tomorrow not worried about the food at all as we are eating at my friends house, its the wine thats worrying me.:party0016:

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.