Hi :)

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi
Im new to lipotrim. I have been on several diets and have never managed to shift weight of my legs!! Will this happen on this diet or will i be stuck with chunky thighs forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to LT, I just started a week ago - and already glad I started it. It's much better than any other diet for me so far - and I think it'll be same for you. I think if you stick to it, you'll lose a lot of it - and I'm sure the areas in your legs will bound to be affected! But i'll let experienced ppl here answer that.

Good luck to us both!

Hello and welcome :) We all have parts of our bodies we don't like, but I'm sure as you lose weight you will stop focusing on your legs and just enjoy becoming slimmer. I'm sure you are much more conscious of your "chunky legs" than other people are anyway. Watch "How to look good naked" for inspiration!

know what you mean, i just hate my legs. but i think cee cee is right - to me mine are horrible - but everyone else says they are ok. i have lost almost 2 stone now and a lot of fat has come off my legs... suppose it has to eventually! good luck anyway. julia x

Hi FF
My legs are also my worse body part ...but you will feel a difference in your jeans etc VERY quickly!! It took 2 weeks and everything was slack around the thigh area.... (as well as everywhere else xxx) GOOD LUCK XX

wow cant wait now as i always lose weight on my tummy but my jeans are still tighht on my legs :cry:

Cool....enjoy hunni...my tummy has gone really flat just under my boobs and then still blobs out a bit bit it will all catch up and so will your legs hun x Shame you can't choose where you lose the weight first

Well ive been weighed 7lbs heaver then i thought i was has just made me more determined!!!!! :D

Chicken soup tonight ha ha ha YUM! xx

apparently they say the last place u gained weight is the first place u lose it. which i'm finding is true for me so far

Hi hun i was the same my prob areas were mainly bum and thighs! I could never get rid of those saddle bags lol however now is different..my thighs are loads slimmer, more than i can have imagined..they just need toning niw which is to be expected xx

Yeah this site has given me loads of drive to do it dont wanna be known as 'the big girl' anymore!!! :) x

Im just looking forward to any part of me being slimmer.
I love the sunny weather but its so depressing when your fat.

Youre right hun im loving this weather for the first time in a long time! xx

you'll be fine fairy I too have chunky legs(surprise surprise) this diet is really the best thing for me I have tried everything known to God and man lipo is so doable good luck!!

Back