Hi

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ast, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. ast

ast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :sign0144:
    Just got here from the Cambridge forum as I have been struggling.
    I may have a hard time as I haven't eaten food in a while. I am looking forward to it! :gimi:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Ast, and welcome to ww!

It's been reeeeally quiet on here for the last couple of days, but don't be put off, it'll pick up again after the weekend (she says...lol).

Good luck with ww, it really is a great diet, and after CD I expect you'll find it really easy to stick to - being able to eat again will be great, I'm sure! :)

What day do you weigh in? Will you be going to meetings or just doing it on your own? Either way, there are people on here doing both, so you'll find TONS of support and people in a similar position to yourself - so good luck again! x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey welcome :) ...Im sure you'll love it here .. were all really friendly .Oh and umm love a good diary to nose at! :p

hehe welcome xx

5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya and welcome, we are a friendly bunch and love having new members diarys to nosey through ( i mean support :D:D hehee) im sure you will find it a fab diet after CD. I think the one bit of advice i would give would be dont be afraid of food, i see alot of ex CD'ers saying they arent eating all their points as they feel like its too much but it isnt so eat up buttercup :D;):D;)

6. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello and welcome - hope you enjoy WW and well done on your weight loss so far

7. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and welcome. I've been here a month now and it's such a lovely and friendly place to be. Have fun eating proper food and watch the weight drop off.

Sharon :)

8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome x

9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya and welcome. Im sure youl get on fine with WW.Its a great diet and i know lots of ladies have done really well on it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.