hi

sarahv

hi am new to this site . have been doing cd for 6 weeks now and i am getting fed up . i want to eat my councellor said i can eat read meat or chicken . but am craving all the foods i love . my partner keeps ordering takeaways for him and the kids so no help there . i have lost a total of 8 lbs in the 6 weeks . but i only get weighed every 2 weeks cos my councellor is busy with other people .but am at a loss i feel like giving up already .

am in a village called emsworth . have looked around but cant find any that weigh at a time to fit in with work

hi sarah, what plan are you on? 8lbs is great but is it a bit on the low side? def look for a new cdc it might keep you more focused. lots of advice and support on here. I know its hard when familly is eating could you go for a walk or a bath or something to take your mind of food? xx

Hi and welcome. Any chance that you could see your CDC more often as it looks as though you need more support. How much more do you need to lose?

Irene xx

Sounds like a new CDC might be an idea. 8lbs is great but it must be disheartening losing that on CD when you could lose that or more on WW or SW and be eating :(

Oh and welcome to Minimins

Back