Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by destinya1969, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

HI

I have just joined this forumand would like to say hi and to introduce myself my name is Terri and I am on my second day of the cambridge diet I am doing sole source+ from today as I cant cope without no food at all. I would just like to say the members on here have given me so much insperation you have all done great and I just hope that I to can achieve the sucess that you all have

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD. You can do it

Irene xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. ** Just Jools **

** Just Jools ** Slow & steady does it!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.2%)
    hiya & welcome to minimins. good luck on your journey.

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Hi Terri. CD is great, Im on week 10 at the moment. Stay strong for your first week

7. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

HI

Thanks for all your encouragment, I have deided to cd+ as I think I will find it easier and here doesnt seem t be alot of difference in the weight losses at least a small meal at the end of the day is something to look forward to i see it as a small reward for being good throughout the day. How do I go about doing a weight loss ticker cant seem to be able to find how to do it.

Terri

8. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Hi Terri,
    Good to see you here. I'm on day 6 of SS+ myself.
    To get a ticker, go to tickerfactory.com and choose weight loss, it'll talk you through the steps, then copy and paste it in your signature.

9. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

HI

thanx IV just tred it totally confused lol think I will give that a miss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.