hi

Chefphil

Hi everyone
I am new here,I have been big all my life and tried every diet going.I am fed up with being the size I am and I am worried that if I don't lose weight now something will happen.

I am starting the stone age diet today so just stocked up on food.

Phil

Hi Phil! glad to see you've joined us. Its great here, there is always someone around to give you advice, support, pick you up when you are down, have a laugh (or a cry) with or just have a good old natter with.
which diet are you doing??? stone age??? thats a new one on me!
Good luck!

Ah! ive just read up about it and it seems ok....not an option for me though as im a vegetarian! lol

Welcome to Minimins, I havent heard of the stone age diet either, do keep us posted how youre getting on

hey

welcome to minimins, i have never heard of age stone either, but i lookfoward to hearing about ur losses and ur diet plan

good luck
xxx

Thanks

This is my 2nd day on the diet now and this morning I didn't feel to good but feel fine now.I think it's my body just getting used to things.I stocked up on salami and different meats today and fruit and nuts.I just really hope this one works.
I can't have any dairy or bread etc so missing that.

Just had a read of what the stone age diet is about, not one for me with an intolerance to most meat but I hope you find success on it. Welcome to minimins

Back