• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone. Had been doing CD but found it to severe. I lost 22lbs a few years ago on ww, then fell pg :rolleyes:. Was thinking this may be my best option again. I did see an advert for ww on the tv and it said the diet has changed. Whats changed? Can you still do the points diet?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

will beat the bulge!!
Hiya :) Yeah there is still the points plan :) It has changed very recently so I am unsure of the new plan but I am following the points plan from home xxx Good luck

Has the power of the horn
Hey, good luck with the weight watchers plan fellow Scot!! Where abouts are you from?
This board is getting over-run by Scottish folks - I am going to have to complain to the authorities :8855::8855:

Welcome Baby Bailie -and good luck. The plan, as Irene, said is pretty much the same as before so your old stuff should still work. Although if you get along to a meeting you will get free registration and get the stuff.

I am from Hamilton originally but moved away some time ago - still back and forth a lot though as my mum is still in Blantyre.

Rosie xx