hi

babyugly6

hey all hope you are all well and in fighting fit form. well i'm new to the forum my boyfriend started last week and im feeling left out so i thought i'd jump in on the crack lol
plus i wanted a ticker lol im on day2 and this is the 2nd time on LT last time i lost two stone and then stopped hopefully i'll lose more this time!!! i want support too lol i'm not jealous at all i swear lol!

:8855:

How do you activate ticker!

I just copied the link from bbCode box and then put it in my signature and hit preview signature and then it came up and i saved it.

press on sum1s ticker and make ya own from there,theres a few 2 choose from,good luck

Good luck. You have done it before so you know you can do it again. Lots of lovely support here, its a great forum.

Its great that both of ya are doing this together, that way ya can support each other!! Gud luck for your first week

Welcome!

thanx amanda i love your ticker too it's fab LMAO how you finding it 2nd time round?
Very hard if i'm honest, but i will do it because i know it works.....i think it's because it's so cold at the moment......i did it last summer which seemed easier.....(i am probably just really looking for an excuse, lol).
Amanda xx

Very hard if i'm honest, but i will do it because i know it works.....i think it's because it's so cold at the moment......i did it last summer which seemed easier.....(i am probably just really looking for an excuse, lol).
Amanda xx

U will do it again hun, believe in yourself and we will keep ya motivated along the way

stay strong!!!!

im actually not finding it that bad this time but im only on day 2 i started it this time last year.

if you like the chicken soup take loads it'll keep ya warm and you feel like your getting something. i think the best thing is trying different things to keep yourself occupied!!! keep in touch.

ahhh, thanks guys.....i have been to the chemist today and bought 2 chicken soup to try again.....i loved them when i first started last year, then i must have made one a bit different than normal and it was bloody awful so all i had after that was vanilla and choc which is what i got this week, but i am so cold that i am going to try it again tomorrow and coz they are 'extra' it doesnt matter if i dont like it.......hopefully this will solve my problem, lol! xx

Good luck babyugly!!!x

Back