hi

sheena

hello everyone i am starting the cd on tuesday so will be on here asking for all your advice alot proberly,wish me luck x

Good luck Sheena

well i start tomorrow and am so exited,i finished lighter life in october and have put on almost a stone so thought id do this as its so much cheaper and am detemined to keep it off this time xthanks for your welcomes x

Hi Sheena, I am starting CD this week, I will keep a look out for you to see how you are getting on! Good luck!

Good luck Sheena. Keep as busy as you can and if you have any questions there's always someone on here that can help!!

thanks ,well had porridge about 11 so having a shake about 2 and a soup about 6 oh and plenty of fluid lol .have to be organised with times for some reason.feeling hungry already but i know its not real hunger proberly bordom but gots lots of housework to do to keep me busy and back at work tomorrow so should be ok,hows u all dong so far.exited about getting weighed next week already lol x

hello everyone i am starting the cd on tuesday so will be on here asking for all your advice alot proberly,wish me luck x

good luck honey!!

see you soon

xxx

Welcome Sheena, well done for getting through today, I am on a re-start too and pleased today is over lol..

well felt shocking again today with no sleep last nite but am pleased to say starting to feel normal again this afternoon and am really pleased i pushed through it.hope everyone else is doing ok x

well felt shocking again today with no sleep last nite but am pleased to say starting to feel normal again this afternoon and am really pleased i pushed through it.hope everyone else is doing ok x

i found having a pack or 1/2 pack quite late in the evening helped me sleep better, cos i felt like an insomniac :8855:

Back