HI!

Shiny

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Was a regular over on the W8 board when I managed to lose 3 and a half stone in three months last year! Well it came off quick enough, but when I stopped, god has it come back on! " and a half stone just flew back on without even really trying! very depressing and demotivating! So decided it was going to have to be the long hard slog so got myself a WW at home pack and have been following it for 2 weeks and lost 7 lbs! Very chuffed but have also been in the gym 6 days a week working VERY hard (body attack, running, personal training sessions boxercise). Does everyone else have to exercise this much to shift weight? Have nearly 5 stones to lose, so need to keep at it!
Shona x

Hi and welcome to WW. Blimey, you are exercising hard! I stall if I don't exercise but I do find that a good brisk walk every day is enough.

Hi Shona, and welcome to WW.

I used to be a W8'er and moved across too.

That's a lot of exercise - though losing 7lbs in 2 weeks is a great loss so its clearly working for you.

I guess if you don't mind losing slower, you could cut down a bit - but if you enjoy it and the results it brings, then keep it up - it cant be doing you any harm. x

hello there, wow your going for it lol i just do walking in general as with a small baby there isnt much time for anything else lol.

i think you'll enjoy it on ww :)

suz x

Well done on your loss so far & for all that exercise! Are you eating your activity points? I always eat up to 12 of mine & find for me it speeds up the weight loss although it varies from person to person.

Hi all,

Thanks for your support. I ended up staying the same this week, but had a couple of meals out and totm, so not too disheartened, just back on it again this week. Thanks for the advice re activity points, although I think I can only afford to have a few of them, and trying to use them for good things, like extra rice/bread etc, although did break out last night and have a kit kat! Would have been a whole packet before, lol, but managed to stop at just the one! LRO, thought I recognised you! You're doing brilliantly! And Suz, you're doing fab, especially with a little one (who's very cute, btw!) Have also (stupidly) agreed to run next years London Marathon, someone bet me I could never do it, and I'm not one to turn down a challenge, so figured a year to train should get me round!
xx

Thanks for your support. I ended up staying the same this week, but had a couple of meals out and totm, so not too disheartened, just back on it again this week. Thanks for the advice re activity points, although I think I can only afford to have a few of them, and trying to use them for good things, like extra rice/bread etc, although did break out last night and have a kit kat! Would have been a whole packet before, lol, but managed to stop at just the one! LRO, thought I recognised you! You're doing brilliantly! And Suz, you're doing fab, especially with a little one (who's very cute, btw!) Have also (stupidly) agreed to run next years London Marathon, someone bet me I could never do it, and I'm not one to turn down a challenge, so figured a year to train should get me round!
xx

Hi,

Wow - the marathon! Good luck! I get tired driving that far! lol I'm sure with all your training/exercising that you're doing you'll do it easily! It's really good to have something to aim to as well!

Well done, and as you say, don't worry about sts this week, just get straight back at it!
x
Sha

hi shona
i love body attack too where do u do it? i find if i dont exercise i dont lose half as much - i too am returning from losing all the weight and then regaining it - this is my 4th time actually.. and is defo gonna be the last - god it just gets harder and harder!! i am more determined than ever this time - and the encouragement on this board is so great im so happy i found it!!

good luck with your next weigh in xx

Hi there,

I go to David Lloyd in Kingston, so try to do a mix of classes there, some gym work and see my personal trainer once a week. Building up to running outside, do want everyone struggling at the fat person trying to run, lol! Also want to get started in the summer so I'm into a routine before the horrible winter weather!

STS is no problem for a first week, I'm sure you will be down a good loss this week. All that exercise can only help

Take care
M

Back