Hi

thelwell

Just thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Helen I am 22 and that is pretty much my weight as well. I currently weigh 21 stone 13lb :cry:.
Oh well at least I am doing something about it. But be warned I don't diet well and will probably need this :copon:eek:ften (isn't it cute)

HI Helen

I'm newish too. I'm on day 4 now and feeling a lot better.
Just keep going a few days and you'll be amazed at how quickly it will come off.
I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm 4 lbs down !
(Yes I know it's all fluid.) And my trousers are feeling less tight already.
Good luck,

Hi Helen,

I'm on day 7 and it's getting a lot easier than the first few days. I was also rubbish at dieting and would always start to cheat after the first few days.:17729: It was becoming a standing joke between friends and family that I alwasy dieted on Monday - Wednesday and then went off the wagon for the rest of the week only to go back on the following week. I changed my diet regularly so my poor head is now full of conflicting information (eat unlimited amounts of pasta -SW, eat low carb - Atkins etc). No wonder nothing worked - I never knew what I was doing.

CD is so different. As the choice is limited (a shake or a shake at the moment :) ) it means I have a lot more head space to think about the future and how I want to maintain etc. I feel a lot calmer now than I did a few weeks ago when I was constantly fretting about food.

Get through the first few days and you will find that it gets a lot easier. Just take it one meal or one day at a time and before you know it you'll be considerably lighter and it will become second nature (or so the long timers say).

Post here whenever you struggle and we'll be here to support you! :wavey:

Hi :)
Good luck on your journey, im on my first day today, and i am near the same weight as you, Let the slimmer us start to emerge :)

Welcome to CD Helen, and all of you just starting out. This is a great diet as herewego says - removing all food choices and options gives you loads of space to think about what, how and why you eat (either the wrong things or too much of anything!)

Keep your head strong, drink enough water, line up plenty of distraction - bath, early night, books, trashy films, ironing (whatever) As these are a godsend during the hard moments, not that there have been too many of those.

And of course Minimins is a great place for support, advice, guidance and encouragement.

Good luck on your journeys!

Hi all ;-)

CD is a life transformation!! Its ideal for the yo yo dieter, binge eater and anyone who has tried EVERYTHING else and given up! I've been there and never got anywhere.

CD works and i sooooooooo wish i had found this diet 20 years ago! It would have made a massive difference to me as a person. You will feel more confident and energetic as well being hugely motivated here by those on Minimins (always look at the photo gallery for thin-spiration!!)

I am now on week 20, have lost just over 5 stones (never happened before with anything else i've done) and lost a total of 30 inches from my body!!!

The key is...water, water, water, take it meal by meal, come on here for all the great support the girls/boys give you and watch yourself transform.

Good luck on all of your journeys. Stick with it best you can! never be afraid to ask for advice, and forgive yourself if you have blips.

The rest of your life starts with CD.

anni
xxxxxx

Hi,
Its my first day today on the CD and i feel excited to see the result's already (o: There seem's to be a lot of positive feedback on here so look up and look forward ! (O: xx good luck and keep posting x

Good luck Helen and other new starters.

CD is a brilliant diet, with fantastic results, stick with it its very hard at first, but the great weight loss will see you through, best of luck.

Hi Helen, I started at 308lb 3 weeks ago and already down by 21lbs to 287lb. You really do get great results and quickly too on cd so hang in there and give it a good go it's well worth it. Zoe xx

Best wishes to you all starting out, have a great week.

Back