Hi!!

Hi there! I'm Robbie. I've been interested in fitness for a good while now and have pretty much self-trained myself in the essentials of muscle gain and fat burning.

Along side that, I actually hold a gym instructor qualification along with a sports coaching qualification and a few other fitness related things. I have training in life saving, first aid and basic nutrition. I'm fitness mad, but mainly in the aspect of bodybuilding, I love training in the gym and building muscle and strength.

All that aside, I've been wanting to join the police since I was wee! And I still do, that's what I'm currently working towards. Although I would love to be a fully qualified advanced personal trainer on the side!

So I'm here to hopefully lend a hand to everyone who is currently trying to loose weight (burn fat). I'd love to be able to personally train you all to your goals! But the forums will have to do. :p I'm quite surprised with all the talk about weight loss pills, things people buy in because they claim to help you burn fat etc, to be honest, they don't work. The pills may work, but I can almost guarantee they don't make the proper usage as obvious as their claims.

And let me just touch on the subject of exercise for fat burning, it's not as hard and as horrid as most people think it is, you do NOT have to work as hard and as fast as you can and you definitely do not have to be soaking with sweat and do endless amounts of different exercises to burn fat, no no no! It's much easier than that, let me say.

But by all means it is VERY possibly to burn fat on diet alone, without doing any exercise at all, just your daily routine.

Anyway...hi! Oh and by the way, I'm from Sunny Scotland! :p

Last edited:
Woohoo, welcome!
Good to have a 'fitness freak' who knows what they might be talking about on board!
The 'E' word is always a bit scary for folk starting out but you're right - it doesn't have to be horrible & sweaty!
Def know who I'm coming to for advice in the future haha.
Hope you stick around!

Erin

Hi Robbie and welcome, I'm sure there'll be loads on here seeking your advice. :)

Back